Posted on 20th Apr 2020
Influenza and pneumonia are among the top 10 causes of death for older adults. Emphasis of the importance of the vaccination has certainly helped, but continues to have serious ramifications on peoples’ livelihoods. All vaccines have been rigorously tested and reviewed by scientists, doctors and professionals. The development is a long, arduous and complex process that often lasts over 10-15 years.
Immunisation protects against a large number of diseases that are considered dangerous. It effectively teaches the immune system by mimicking a natural infection. The body cannot tell that the vaccine is weakened, and it engulfs the virus as it were dangerous. It then creates antibodies, leaving a series of cells to fight against that particular infection.
It is extremely important for all parents to immunise their child and to seek vaccinations for themselves when travelling abroad. Like any medication, vaccinations sometimes have side effects. More often than not, it can be a good thing, as it shows that the vaccine has had an effect upon the immune system. Protect yourself and your loved ones from deadly diseases, the importance is overwhelming.
You can either contact us via the form below or by post to:
The Care Company (SW) LTD, Little Spires, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7QE
Tel: 01548 521789
– Our respite care service allows for reassuring care. We understand that many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, but we’re here to allow families to rest and recharge.
-Our care services offer families peace of mind, by supplying competent and professional care staff who care for the client in the comfort of their own home.
– Personalised hourly care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Over the last 15 years, we have been providing hourly care services across Devon. The service is designed with flexibility in mind to help on the day to day basis for people who need on-going support.
– Personalised complex care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Complex care is for people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.