Posted on 20th Apr 2020
People who learn to manage their stress generally lead to live happier, healthier lives. Stress can cause a multitude of different effects that will directly impact you. From small headaches, muscle tension or pain, to social withdrawal and anxiety, stress can impact an individual in very different ways. The most unhelpful thing for an individual to do is turn to an unhealthy habit, such as smoking.
Whilst somewhat obvious, keeping a positive attitude is extremely vital when combating stress. Being able to realise that a situation isn’t as bad as it appears can, and will, calm you down. Eating healthy, well-balanced meals, along with regular exercise and not relying on drugs or alcohol are extremely significant factors when dealing with stress. Ultimately, taking control of a situation is key to managing with stress. It can and will have negative impacts if it continues to affect someone, which is why it’s extremely vital to find your own way of dealing with it. Anything from halting bad habits to simply helping others that also need assistance, will help your mental health grow stronger.
The key to good stress management are building emotional strength, being in control of your situation, having a good social network, and adopting a positive outlook on life. Whilst easier said than done, small steps can be made toward achieving this, which will allow a happier livelihood.
You can either contact us via the form below or by post to:
The Care Company (SW) LTD, Little Spires, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7QE
Tel: 01548 521789
– Our respite care service allows for reassuring care. We understand that many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, but we’re here to allow families to rest and recharge.
-Our care services offer families peace of mind, by supplying competent and professional care staff who care for the client in the comfort of their own home.
– Personalised hourly care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Over the last 15 years, we have been providing hourly care services across Devon. The service is designed with flexibility in mind to help on the day to day basis for people who need on-going support.
– Personalised complex care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Complex care is for people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.