The discussion of homecare can be a difficult one to have, and we understand that deciding on the care that you need requires careful consideration to ensure that you receive the correct and best care that will be there for you. Homecare is there to assist in whatever way it’s able to – care isn’t ‘done to you’, it’s a way of enhancing your independence and supporting you in areas that you may need a helping hand. Perhaps you or a loved one would like some companionship, some assistance with a weekly shop, or a more complex care plan that can help you in your own home.
Homecare enables you to stay in your own home, living by your own rules, surrounded by your things, in your own community. Unlike residential care, home care allows your loved one to remain where they feel most comfortable and safe – their home. It allows them to access the support they may need to remain independent, whether that’s personal, companionship, complex or other forms of care.
Recognising you or your loved ones need for homecare can be a topic that can be challenging and could seem quite overwhelming, especially if you’ve never had it before. Deciding on the best form of care need consideration, which is why we’re here to help. Homecare is a fantastic solution for someone who needs different levels of help and can vary depending on their health. As time goes on and conditions change, we offer our support in whatever way we’re able. Homecare enables you to remain independent at home, in the place that you’re most comfortable, and allows you to remain close to your family and living happily.
Homecare can also be a large relief for family members who might not be able to provide constant support due to their busy schedules, and also provides the all-important peace of mind that their loved one is in professional, compassionate care.
The Care Company supports your independence at home, and we personalise our range of home care services to your individual needs. Our services range from 30 minutes a day, to 24-hour live-in care. We will work with you to provide a care plan that’s tailored to your own wishes regarding care, and how and when you want it. The discussion of homecare can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help. Contact us to discuss and find out more about our care services and book a free home consultation.
You can either contact us via the form below or by post to:
The Care Company (SW) LTD, Little Spires, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7QE
Tel: 01548 521789
– Our respite care service allows for reassuring care. We understand that many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, but we’re here to allow families to rest and recharge.
-Our care services offer families peace of mind, by supplying competent and professional care staff who care for the client in the comfort of their own home.
– Personalised hourly care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Over the last 15 years, we have been providing hourly care services across Devon. The service is designed with flexibility in mind to help on the day to day basis for people who need on-going support.
– Personalised complex care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Complex care is for people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.