Home is where we feel happiest, but when we have a sense of loneliness, our worlds can change. Here at The Care Company, we find it an upmost priority to combat loneliness and make you, or your loved ones, feel involved in whatever way we’re able to.
We find it a necessity to allow our clients to feel as if they’re a part of our care community, and we continue to run local schemes that allows your loved one to have the all-important social interaction many of us can lack during our elder ages. From coffee mornings and afternoon teas, with a variety of live entertainment, to memory walks and fish and chip nights, we strive, in whatever way we’re able to, to ensure that our clients do not feel lonely. Although generally busy, our office team, the engine of The Care Company, finds time to give a call and have a chat to those that may feel alone, which has been very well received in the past.
Companionship care is there to combat loneliness. Your carer, who will grow to become your trusted friend, will be there to do the essentials whilst finding time, even in a short visit, to sit down and have a chat over a warm cup of tea. We find it an absolute necessity for our carers to be your companion, to listen and to simply have a conversation. It’s often the small things that make the biggest difference, and through the combination of our strides to combat loneliness, and our companionship care service, we try our upmost to ensure that not one of our clients feels alone.
If you’re interested in hearing more about our efforts, or want to enquire about companionship care, please do contact us so we can discuss your needs and book a free home consultation.
You can either contact us via the form below or by post to:
The Care Company (SW) LTD, Little Spires, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7QE
Tel: 01548 521789
– Our respite care service allows for reassuring care. We understand that many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, but we’re here to allow families to rest and recharge.
-Our care services offer families peace of mind, by supplying competent and professional care staff who care for the client in the comfort of their own home.
– Personalised hourly care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Over the last 15 years, we have been providing hourly care services across Devon. The service is designed with flexibility in mind to help on the day to day basis for people who need on-going support.
– Personalised complex care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Complex care is for people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.