Working to your regular routines, whilst being tailored to your own wishes, our personal care will support you in a variety of ways that’s comfortable to you, with a fully-trained carer that you have grown to know and trust.
We understand the effects that personal care can have and the differences it can make on quality of life. Personal care caters for day-to-day activities that could become strenuous, including general hygiene, bathing and showering, assistance with meals, medication, and dressing. It can be sensitive to each and every individual, which is why our professional carers are discreet and take time to build a close relationship with you, to make sure that is a safe, comfortable and personal experience.
Different individuals have different needs, and we can adapt and tailor a care plan in whatever way’s necessary for you. Our carers are trained to provide the all-important care with dignity and respect.
Our tailored care plans also take into consideration the frailties that can be associated with particular conditions. As such, we can offer care to those living with life changing or long-term illnesses, such as Alzheimer’s.
Our personal care is tailored and personalised to you. Any wish or request to make your care better for you will be our upmost priority.
Contact us to find out more and we will be happy to help or Book a free consultation to see how we can tailor our services to your needs.
You can either contact us via the form below or by post to:
The Care Company (SW) LTD, Little Spires, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7QE
Tel: 01548 521789
– Our respite care service allows for reassuring care. We understand that many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, but we’re here to allow families to rest and recharge.
-Our care services offer families peace of mind, by supplying competent and professional care staff who care for the client in the comfort of their own home.
– Personalised hourly care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Over the last 15 years, we have been providing hourly care services across Devon. The service is designed with flexibility in mind to help on the day to day basis for people who need on-going support.
– Personalised complex care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Complex care is for people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.