Our champion team of carers are handpicked, and only those who will fit into our force are brought on. We are extremely proud of our team, who selflessly put others before themselves. We often try and find similar interests between our carers and clients, so we can find the right carer for you. All of our carers have received brilliant in-house training and are frequently encouraged to voice their opinion on improvements we can make to enhance your care in what ever way we are able to.
We pride ourselves in taking care of our team, as we believe that the recognition of our carers is an upmost priority. They make us incredibly proud for the service that they do on a daily basis.
One of our top priorities is ensuring that you receive the carer that best suits you. We are strong believers in the benefits of seeing a familiar face, that you have grown to know and trust. Not only does this mean you are able to build a friendship with your carer, but they’re able to keep track of your care plan and monitor any changes in health conditions. Spotting anything unusual will be easier with a carer that has come to know you, as well as providing the bespoke and personalised care that is one of The Care Company’s promises.
Ready to find your carer? Contact us and we can arrange for a free home consultation and discuss the first steps we’ll take to building your personalised, tailored care plan.
You can either contact us via the form below or by post to:
The Care Company (SW) LTD, Little Spires, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7QE
Tel: 01548 521789
– Our respite care service allows for reassuring care. We understand that many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, but we’re here to allow families to rest and recharge.
-Our care services offer families peace of mind, by supplying competent and professional care staff who care for the client in the comfort of their own home.
– Personalised hourly care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Over the last 15 years, we have been providing hourly care services across Devon. The service is designed with flexibility in mind to help on the day to day basis for people who need on-going support.
– Personalised complex care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Complex care is for people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.