Eating right and staying fit are important factors no matter our age. As we progress through our years, our bodies have different needs, so certain nutrients become especially important for good health. Malnourishment can affect all individuals of all sizes, and can be particularly impactful on vulnerable people, including those in their elder ages. We proactively work with clients and their families to raise awareness, as well as help prepare and cook nutritious meals. Studies show that eating healthily not only improves physical health, but mental health too, which is why we find it a necessity to help you build a diet that suits you, to your tastes and likings, but that’s also healthy.
The Care Company offers a different variety of supportive packages, many of which include preparing and cooking your favourite dishes with a healthy twist. Promoting nutrition is also accompanied by monitoring your meals, so we can ensure that your health is on track to where you want it to be, and that our clients are eating properly. Combatting malnourishment among the elderly and vulnerable adults is something that we find detrimental to our clients’ mental and physical health. We actively take strides to find nutritious recipes with our clients that they can enjoy, to involve them and allow them to make their own decisions whilst providing a healthy, balanced meal, that they can enjoy.
At The Care Company, our client’s health is our top priority, and we feel that offering support with keeping a balanced diet is detrimental to both physical and mental health. We aim to support independence as much as we are able to, and therefore work with you or your loved one to make home-made recipes. We are actively launching a scheme to make ‘The Care Company cook-book’, which will be full of meals that provide the all-essential nutrients, but that also to your own liking.
If you are seeking some support with maintaining a healthy diet, or are concerned for you or your loved one’s wellbeing, why don’t you consider homecare? Our carer can assist you on your daily shops, help choose your meals to ensure a balanced diet and offer whatever assistance you may require, including preparing and cooking your dinner. We all can eat a balanced diet, but we want to make sure you enjoy having one. We strive to make mealtime a positive and enjoyable experience for you, in whatever way we are able to. If you’re interested in more information regarding nutrition, Contact us or book a free consultation to discuss your needs and tailor a personalised care plan for you or your loved one.
You can either contact us via the form below or by post to:
The Care Company (SW) LTD, Little Spires, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7QE
Tel: 01548 521789
– Our respite care service allows for reassuring care. We understand that many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, but we’re here to allow families to rest and recharge.
-Our care services offer families peace of mind, by supplying competent and professional care staff who care for the client in the comfort of their own home.
– Personalised hourly care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Over the last 15 years, we have been providing hourly care services across Devon. The service is designed with flexibility in mind to help on the day to day basis for people who need on-going support.
– Personalised complex care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Complex care is for people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.