At The Care Company, we meet the needs of modern society for a direct and affordable alternative to residential or nursing homes. We work very hard to enable you to be part of your family in the comfort of your own home. So if you are looking for help and advice for yourself or someone you care for, you are in the right place.
At The Care Company (SW) Ltd, we are constantly evolving to meet the needs of our Clients and their families. We can help at short notice for periods of convalescence, holidays or long term care and can accompany clients to family weddings or take them away for a break. They can be a friend and companion to the able-bodied, or provide special care for those with Parkinson’s or Alzheimer's as well as end-of-life palliative care, often working alongside District or Marie Curie nurses. Our carers will try to make life as normal as possible by ensuring that the carer provided is appropriately skilled and experienced and will fit in effortlessly with the client’s home life and situation.
- Companionship and escorting to social activities/trips to friends.
- Domestic help and cooking.
- Providing prompts and reminders around medication and appointments.
- Personal care and assistance.
- Shopping and escorts to GP appointments, social events and more.
- Support with hobbies.
- Social care support and encouragement.
- Making appointments, maintaining records and keeping diaries.
- Doing what we can to ensure clients maintain a healthy, happy life with choice and independence.
You can either contact us via the form below or by post to:
The Care Company (SW) LTD, Little Spires, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7QE
Tel: 01548 521789
– Our respite care service allows for reassuring care. We understand that many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, but we’re here to allow families to rest and recharge.
-Our care services offer families peace of mind, by supplying competent and professional care staff who care for the client in the comfort of their own home.
– Personalised hourly care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Over the last 15 years, we have been providing hourly care services across Devon. The service is designed with flexibility in mind to help on the day to day basis for people who need on-going support.
– Personalised complex care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Complex care is for people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.