At The Care Company, we help to match you with a fully trained carer who fits into your life and respects your space and dignity at all times. We work with you to provide adaptable, tailored care, based on your own wishes, so you can stay at the place where you’re most comfortable and safe – at home. Our services vary from companionship, dementia care, personal care, and many more.
Every single member of our staff is directly employed, expertly trained and managed by us. We handle every aspect of your home care for you so you can focus on the important things, like being with your family. We hand-pick our staff for their values and character traits to ensure that they can offer maximum support to you, so they can become a familiar, friendly face, and one that you’ll come to know and trust. A request for a particular staff member will always be listened to and will be at the top of our priorities when matchmaking our carers to clients.
We understand that care can be costly on you or your loved ones, which is why we have worked diligently to make sorting finances stress-free, easy to manage, coherent and understandable, with excellent value. Our care visits range from 30 minutes to 24 hours, meaning our carers are able to provide outstanding quality care, whilst still having time for a chat and the all-important companionship that many of us desire.
To us, you aren’t just a client. We work with you to create a tailored care plan, that ensures that your daily needs, routines, lifestyle, preferences and background are all taken into account. Any change requested will be implemented immediately, and your plan will always be monitored by our compassionate team to make sure you’re as comfortable and happy as you can be. We strive to go the extra mile to provide you quality care, as well as any additional support you might want. Please do not hesitate to contact us so we can help discuss your tailored plan and book a free home consultation.
You can either contact us via the form below or by post to:
The Care Company (SW) LTD, Little Spires, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7QE
Tel: 01548 521789
– Our respite care service allows for reassuring care. We understand that many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, but we’re here to allow families to rest and recharge.
-Our care services offer families peace of mind, by supplying competent and professional care staff who care for the client in the comfort of their own home.
– Personalised hourly care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Over the last 15 years, we have been providing hourly care services across Devon. The service is designed with flexibility in mind to help on the day to day basis for people who need on-going support.
– Personalised complex care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Complex care is for people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.