Living a healthy life often starts with taking care of your own home. We’ve supported individuals in a multitude of ways to keep their household a safe, tidy and clean environment.
Our service covers all aspects within your home, including hoovering, feeding an animal, washing, ironing, making dinner, cleaning up, taking the bins out, and anything that you’d personally request. We strive to ensure that we make your home a place for you to feel proud of and an area that you can relax in, without having to worry about clutter. Most importantly, it’s an area for you to live happily in.
Not having the worry of cleaning up not only reduces your own stress but allows you to focus on the more important things, like spending time with loved ones.
Because our carers have been matched to you, and due to our carer continuity, they’ll understand how you like to keep your house, and make it a happy environment for you to live in.
If you need an extra helping hand at home, contact us to find out more information regarding home help & housekeeping, and Book a free consultation to begin your journey with The Care Company (SW) LTD.
You can either contact us via the form below or by post to:
The Care Company (SW) LTD, Little Spires, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7QE
Tel: 01548 521789
– Our respite care service allows for reassuring care. We understand that many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, but we’re here to allow families to rest and recharge.
-Our care services offer families peace of mind, by supplying competent and professional care staff who care for the client in the comfort of their own home.
– Personalised hourly care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Over the last 15 years, we have been providing hourly care services across Devon. The service is designed with flexibility in mind to help on the day to day basis for people who need on-going support.
– Personalised complex care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Complex care is for people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.