If you or your loved one would benefit from some support at home, please don’t hesitate to contact us. The best way for us to discuss your needs is through our free home visit, where we can decide on the level of support that will best suit you. Our tailored and personalised care plans meet your requirements, wants and needs. If you believe that you or your family member could benefit from an extra helping hand, please use the form below to get in touch, where you can request a consultation, or phone us on 01548521789.
– Our respite care service allows for reassuring care. We understand that many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, but we’re here to allow families to rest and recharge.
-Our care services offer families peace of mind, by supplying competent and professional care staff who care for the client in the comfort of their own home.
– Personalised hourly care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Over the last 15 years, we have been providing hourly care services across Devon. The service is designed with flexibility in mind to help on the day to day basis for people who need on-going support.
– Personalised complex care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Complex care is for people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.