Following in-depth research by scientists, it’s believed that 50,000,000 individuals were living with dementia worldwide in 2017. This figure is set to double every 20 years.
Living with dementia can be challenging, which is why our carers have been trained to give care in a respectful and dignified way, whilst tackling the challenges that dementia might offer.
Individuals who live with dementia might require special care and support to live a fulfilled and happy life, which is why we’re here to help:
We’ve our own dedicated dementia specialists, to ensure that those who face these challenges can still live a happy life, supported by our understanding and compassionate dementia champions. We are also proud ambassadors of Purple Angel, a campaign set to raise awareness, which allows us access to the latest equipment, but also key information on how to make living with dementia as easy and as comfortable as it can be.
Our dementia care enables our carers to provide dignified and discreet care that will allow you or a loved one to live a fulfilled, happy life. We provide personalised care that:
- Allows families and the client to understand dementia.
- Provides stimulating activities, such as arts and crafts.
- Supports families, to allow breaks in-between care.
- Provides nutritious meals, encouraging healthy eating.
- Provides personal care, along with companionship.
- Offers activities that helps stimulate memory.
- Prolongs the effects of dementia, allowing a more fulfilled life.
- Helps your loved one stay where they want to be most – home.
- Offers help wherever needed – including general homecare.
- Live-In support should it be required.
For more guidance and advice regarding our dementia care, contact us to see how we can provide support, and tailor a plan to you.
You can either contact us via the form below or by post to:
The Care Company (SW) LTD, Little Spires, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7QE
Tel: 01548 521789
– Our respite care service allows for reassuring care. We understand that many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, but we’re here to allow families to rest and recharge.
-Our care services offer families peace of mind, by supplying competent and professional care staff who care for the client in the comfort of their own home.
– Personalised hourly care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Over the last 15 years, we have been providing hourly care services across Devon. The service is designed with flexibility in mind to help on the day to day basis for people who need on-going support.
– Personalised complex care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Complex care is for people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.