The Care Company provides professional companion care, helping elderly individuals to live a fulfilling life within their own home.
As we progress into our elder ages, life can sometimes slow down. We understand that it might be difficult to plan social activities around your schedule, which is why we’re here to help. Loneliness can have a serious effect on a person’s health and The Care Company strives to combat loneliness through its companionship care. Many people we support simply want a conversation, whether they live alone and cannot see family or friends as much as they would like, or finding it hard to adjust to difficult times, our different forms of care caters for everyone.
From having a chat whilst watching the television, offering a hand with the shopping or accompanying you to a social group or doctor’s appointment, companionship is there for you or your loved one. Our carers will always be there for you, for the times where you want a friend to chat to, or help around the house, companionship covers it all.
We firmly believe that age should not stop you from having an adventure. We have had huge success in helping older people join new social groups, start exercise routines, learn new hobbies (such as arts and crafts), and many other activities that allow our clients to have more independence. If you have a passion, or fancy something new to do, we can incorporate that as a part of your care plan and match the correct carer for you.
Your chosen companion will be there for you come rain or shine and will grow to be a friendly face that you can laugh with, trust and create exciting new possibilities with. We want you to fulfil any opportunities you may have, and open new doors. Age isn’t, and won’t be, a barrier to happiness.
You can either contact us via the form below or by post to:
The Care Company (SW) LTD, Little Spires, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7QE
Tel: 01548 521789
– Our respite care service allows for reassuring care. We understand that many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, but we’re here to allow families to rest and recharge.
-Our care services offer families peace of mind, by supplying competent and professional care staff who care for the client in the comfort of their own home.
– Personalised hourly care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Over the last 15 years, we have been providing hourly care services across Devon. The service is designed with flexibility in mind to help on the day to day basis for people who need on-going support.
– Personalised complex care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Complex care is for people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.