At The Care Company, we like to involve people as much as we can. We believe that involving the community within the care sector can not only raise awareness but allow family members to understand the benefits that homecare can provide, or how to better care after their own loved ones.
We are committed to reaching out to the broader community and have done so over the past 14 years. We run a number of schemes and frequently hold awareness events that provide vital information on how to better look after our loved ones who suffer from complex illnesses, such as dementia, and the effects of a stroke. We also hold free of charge social interaction events for our clients which include coffee mornings and afternoon teas with interaction, such as craft and entertainment.
We are proud founders of a popular new scheme named: “Present for a pensioner.” We involve local businesses to sponsor a present at Christmas and distribute luxury hampers for someone who wouldn’t receive a gift at Christmas in our local community. Last year, we provided a large number of these gifts to the military veterans’ home.
Last year, we also held our first fish and chip night, delivering fish and chips from a local shop to all of our clients who requested one. We have also run schemes, such as memory walks, raising over £1000 for dementia awareness charities.
Involving the community not only allows us to spread best practice, but happiness among our clients and staff.
If you’d like to get involved in one of our schemes or would like to discuss the possibility in partnering for a new one, please contact us! We’re always looking for more ways to involve our community and spread awareness.
You can either contact us via the form below or by post to:
The Care Company (SW) LTD, Little Spires, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7QE
Tel: 01548 521789
– Our respite care service allows for reassuring care. We understand that many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, but we’re here to allow families to rest and recharge.
-Our care services offer families peace of mind, by supplying competent and professional care staff who care for the client in the comfort of their own home.
– Personalised hourly care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Over the last 15 years, we have been providing hourly care services across Devon. The service is designed with flexibility in mind to help on the day to day basis for people who need on-going support.
– Personalised complex care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Complex care is for people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.