At The Care Company, we understand that care might be a sensitive subject to talk about, and might, at times, feel overwhelming for family too. The Care Company’s here to help you make decisions and advise you where we can about different care routes and the steps you can take. We’re here every step of the way.
Having a conversation with your loved one regarding the decisions you wish to make is the first step in looking for care. We understand that can be difficult for some, which is why we’re here to help.
After an initial conversation with your loved ones, you may wish to contact your local authority to decide on the level of care you require. You can also contact The Care Company to book a free home consultation to discuss your care plan and how you wish to move forward with it.
We can help make the right decision for you or your loved one. Our services offer a variety of different packages, and we understand this may seem a little confusing at times, but we can help you make an informed decision regarding what best suits your needs. Requesting a small amount of support at home before making a decision is a good step to take when deciding whether care is right for you. Most people want to remain at home, and we will do everything in our power to make that a reality.
We will work with you to provide a flexible, adaptable care plan, that involves both you and your family, and that provides you control as well as personalised decisions on both fronts.
Discover more about choosing the right care by contacting us – we can help you make an informed decision regarding care packages and plans that you may want to go forward with.
Deciding on care can be overwhelming for some. But we’re here for you, one step at a time, and every step of the way.
You can either contact us via the form below or by post to:
The Care Company (SW) LTD, Little Spires, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7QE
Tel: 01548 521789
– Our respite care service allows for reassuring care. We understand that many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, but we’re here to allow families to rest and recharge.
-Our care services offer families peace of mind, by supplying competent and professional care staff who care for the client in the comfort of their own home.
– Personalised hourly care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Over the last 15 years, we have been providing hourly care services across Devon. The service is designed with flexibility in mind to help on the day to day basis for people who need on-going support.
– Personalised complex care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Complex care is for people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.