We are a family run, multi-award-winning home care agency devoted to providing the highest quality relationship-led care for vulnerable adults. We have been at the forefront of specialised social care for over 14 years, supporting individuals to live a fulfilling and happy life within the comfort of their own homes. Our mission is to ensure everyone receiving our care feels as if they are a part of our care community. For them to feel they can make suggestions, take part in our events and have open involvement with the way their support is delivered. A tailor made, bespoke service that places a person receiving support at the centre of all decision making in respect of their care. A service that is adaptable and flexible to meet all needs and therefore allowing people to feel in control of their lives whilst receiving the necessary support to live life their way!
Our home care services are wide ranging, and when it comes to care, we don’t just offer one way for everybody. We understand that people are from different backgrounds and that they have different personalities, passions and hobbies, which is why we’re dedicated to supporting you in your own home, the way you want it. Whether that’s a traditional meal from the local chippy on a Friday night evening, or a freshly cooked roast dinner on a Sunday, or whether you want to go for a walk, or want to follow a passion that you’ve never before, we’re here to do just that.
Some people simply need help shopping, whereas others might need assistance dressing or making themselves a nutritious meal. Every tiny detail of our care, your care, will be completely personalised to how you want it. We are there to support you in your own home, where you’ll be able to live independently and make your own choices. We’re a helping hand, providing outstanding quality care, but most importantly, we’re someone to talk to, tailoring our service to your requirements, wants and needs.
Home care offers no stress. Your family and friends are able to see you at their own discretion, you’re kept in control and you’re able to make your own decisions with your carer supporting you your way. You can stay in your own community under your own roof, surrounded by your things, living by your rules. Our carers are highly trained by our own in-house trainer, but will also grow to be one of your friends and companions. That way, they’re able to keep track of your care plan, advise adjustments where necessary and provide that all-important companionship you wouldn’t find elsewhere.
Our care is of a wide range and we cover many different types. Click here for more information regarding our different types of service.
If you’re happy living at home in the comfort of your own surroundings but might need an extra helping hand with a few things, home care might just be for you.
Contact us to start your journey with The Care Company, where we can discuss your care plan and book a free home consultation.
You can either contact us via the form below or by post to:
The Care Company (SW) LTD, Little Spires, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7QE
Tel: 01548 521789
– Our respite care service allows for reassuring care. We understand that many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, but we’re here to allow families to rest and recharge.
-Our care services offer families peace of mind, by supplying competent and professional care staff who care for the client in the comfort of their own home.
– Personalised hourly care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Over the last 15 years, we have been providing hourly care services across Devon. The service is designed with flexibility in mind to help on the day to day basis for people who need on-going support.
– Personalised complex care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Complex care is for people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.