As those in their elder ages are particularly vulnerable to COVID-19, we want to offer our reassurance to both our teams and clients, and that we are very carefully monitoring the situation so that we can help manage and reduce risks of contamination within our community.
The Care Company has and always will put the health and care of their staff members and clients as their number one priority. We are extremely proud of our team, who have risen to a difficult challenge during an unprecedented time, who have, at times, put themselves at risk for the benefit and health of others. Every member of staff, whether on the front line or working within our offices, has shown upmost resilience and their true, selfless nature, bringing care back to what it’s truly about – helping others.
Our champion team of carers have received professional inhouse training in infection control, and we have also strongly advised them to follow guidance on hygiene from the UK’s Public Health Authorities and World Health Organisation. In order to ensure this is kept at a high standard at all times, we’ve provided extra time within our visits for carers to take the appropriate measures to keep hygiene at a high level, such as handwashing.
Home is our anchor of life, and where our journeys are forged. Stay living safely and happily at home with The Care Company.
Age is something to celebrate, and we understand that everyone wishes to make their own decisions. From day one, we’ve supported independence at home, giving the necessary care, but going the extra mile to keep you in control, as we support your lifestyle wherever we possibly can.
Our multi award-winning care is entirely tailored and bespoke to you. Whether you’re looking for companionship, assistance with personal care, or one to assist with daily activities, The Care Company’s in-house trained carers are there to assist with anything you could want or need.
“I would like to tell you how exemplary the care was given by The Care Company whilst looking after a very dear friend in Salcombe up to her death just over a week ago. No one could have shown greater understanding and professional care combined with gentleness, compassion and true devotion. I cannot praise The Care Company enough and feel blessed to have known the carers.’’
Read more client testimonials:
– Our respite care service allows for reassuring care. We understand that many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, but we’re here to allow families to rest and recharge.
-Our care services offer families peace of mind, by supplying competent and professional care staff who care for the client in the comfort of their own home.
– Personalised hourly care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Over the last 15 years, we have been providing hourly care services across Devon. The service is designed with flexibility in mind to help on the day to day basis for people who need on-going support.
– Personalised complex care services to help you keep your independence at home. Professional services 24/7.
– Complex care is for people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.
You can either contact us via the form below or by post to:
The Care Company (SW) LTD, Little Spires, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7QE
Tel: 01548 521789